Yogurt Raspberry Smoothie
Overview of the Recipe
A thick and creamy smoothie to have as a delicious treat on a hot summer day.
• 1 – 2 scoops of Maximized Living Grass-Fed Whey Protein Vanilla or Perfect Plant Protein.
• 3 – 4 tablespoons of organic yogurt.
• 1/2 – 1 cup of berries.
• Add water to reach desired thickness.
• Ice cubes.
• 1 scoop of Maximized Living Max Greens.
• For a chocolate raspberry smoothie, use Maximized Living Grass-Fed Whey Protein Chocolate instead of Grass-Fed Whey Protein Vanilla.
• 1/2 teaspoon Stevia or Xylitol to taste. Most do not need any additional sweetening.
• Garnish with fresh raspberries and/or blueberries.
Add all ingredients except for water in blender, add a small amount of water and a few ice cubes, blend in blender adding more water and ice until you achieve the desired consistency.